Miss Arts Nigeria
Miss arts Nigeria is a beauty pageant for young aspiring female models across the 36 state in Nigeria to project Art, culture and tourism.
The beauty competition is aimed at traditionally advancing the culture of our National heritage and empower the youth for creative growth. Our vision is to promote arts, culture and tourism in Nigeria infusing the beauty of the Nigerian Lady, to Africa and the rest of the world.
THE GIRL-CHILD NICHE
In reproduction, offsprings across family linage indicates percentage of female child to a male child 70/30 in Nigeria. Which implies the girl child has higher tendency of reproduction than the male.
One of the major attraction of the Nigeria lady is BEAUTY. Oshodi Art gallery with the slogan “ART IS LIFE” is powering a first of its kind BEAUTY/ART AND CULTURAL EVENT, not only to empower Nigerian damsels but to unveil their hidden potentials, taking them to their roots, using arts and culture to depict beauty.
Aims And Objectives
- To promote art and craft of Nigeria culture globally.
- To empower the girl child through their beauty.
- To synergize creativity and talent between the art and beauty industry.
- To add more value to Nigeria culture using art and craft as a catalyst.
- To help and develop wealth creation amongst Nigeria youth.
- To advocate and spread the message of happiness by taking a stand against every form of sexual violence against the girl child.
- To translate the looks of a beauty queen into something of value to humanity, arts and culture”.
- To connect the Nigerian beauty arts and culture in Diaspora
Rules And Regulations
• A candidate must have never performed any act or engaged in any activity or employment that is or could reasonably be characterized as dishonest, immoral, or indecent.
• A candidate must be of good moral character and is not pregnant, and has not been involved at any time in any act of moral turpitude.
• A candidate, must never have been convicted of any criminal offense and there are no criminal charges presently pending against her.
• A candidate must be in good health and can participate fully and without limitation in any program activities.
• Candidates are prohibited from directly or indirectly associating in any way or creating any form of extended relationship with Organizers or State coordinators
What "CONTESTANTS" need to know.
Miss Arts Nigeria is a beauty creative pageant that involves the beauty, art, and culture of Contestants, expected to display the best aspects of their root beauty, and cultural heritage using made-in-Nigeria products connecting Art, Culture and Tourism values. Also contestants must understand local dance steps, foods, poems e.t.c and Nigerian fabrics like Adire, Aso- Oke, Kijipa, Animal skin, beads Thread, Batik, Ankara and Aso-Ofi. Every contestants should understand their hairstyles reflecting their culture and representing their State of Origin.
ADVANTAGES OF MISS ARTS NIGERIA
- Miss Arts Nigeria Beauty pageant will positively and intellectually impact participants to be self-productive.
- It will encourage growth in their confidence, outgoing personality, and a positive self-image.
- The opportunity to participate in beauty pageant event and have a strong self-image all together.
“Studies show that prior to beauty pageants, many contestants are often bullied”.
- Miss Arts Nigeria Beauty pageant competition is a platform for them to improve their self-esteem.
- Miss arts Nigeria beauty pageant allow contestants to overcome fear.
- The confidence and outgoing personalities they get from the pageant helps them on stage and also in their everyday lives.
GLOBAL SIGNIFICANCE OF MISS ARTS NIGERIA
- BRINGING OUR CULTURAL HERITAGE TO LIMELIGHT
- ORIENTATING THE GLOBAL AUDIENCE ABOUT OUR ARTS CULTURE
- EXPOSING THE WORLD TO SOCIO-CUTURAL AND ETHNIC NICHE.
- CREATING INTERNATIONAL AMBASSADORS OUT OF THE NIGERIAN LADIES (CONTESTANT)
- PROJECTING NIGERIA TOURISM TO THE INTERNATIONAL BODIES.
Why We Started (Our Mission)
In emphasizing beauty, Arts, and culture, the Miss Arts Nigeria Beauty pageant show is a personal development opportunity for girls/ women of states in Nigeria. Contestants who becomes part of Miss Arts Nigeria Beauty pageant gains confidence, style, and poise in an increasingly competitive world. The pageant affords each contestant the opportunity to grow and flourish her personal and career goals while acting as a star role model in her community and beyond.
“It is not the crown on your head but rather the crown in your heart” Dr Oshodi Paul
BENEFITS FOR SPONSORS
- To boost product
sales and services.
- To develop brand through art schemes. (Awareness And Brand Exposure)
- To create profitable relationship between product and customers /consumer.
- To Create advertising synergies.
- To promote effective content development and strategy through Art.
Our Sponsors & Partners
BRINGING OUR ARTS AND CULTURAL HERITAGE TO LIMELIGHT
Powered & Proudly Supported By
Oshodi Arts Gallery